The River Norther Society is our merry band of beer brethren, where strangers become friends and friends become lifelong pals. We’ve forged some incredible relationships through the River Norther Society in the past seven years, and now, we want to meet you!
We will begin taking new memberships for the 2019 River Norther Society on Saturday, January 5th at Noon, in person in the taproom. If any memberships remain after the weekend, we will accept new members by phone and in person starting Wednesday, January 9th at 4pm.
The $99 membership fee for the year includes:
- One guaranteed bottle from the first six Single Cask releases of the year, included with your membership fee and available for pickup at your leisure (please keep in mind that we cannot hold bottles beyond January of the following calendar year)
- $1 off each and every beer you drink in the taproom(s) for the entire year. Once our new taproom at 3400 Blake Street opens, this will be valid at both locations.
- Exclusive usage of members-only 22-ounce goblets in the taproom (pour sizes still apply)
- Official membership card to wow your friends and family
- Invite to the annual River Norther holiday party, always a good time
- Priceless camaraderie and friendship
For the kickoff on January 5th, we will start the year with a bang with Single Cask Mr. Sandman – Gin Barrel! Our classic American imperial stout aged in a sole gin barrel, this will be our first gin-aged release, and you can expect the remainder of our 2019 Single Cask releases to be equally exotic. After we set aside our member bottles, the rest of the Single Cask Mr. Sandman – Gin Barrel will be first-come, first-served. Of course, we’ll have it on tap too.
If you have any questions about the 2019 River North Society, feel free to hit up the contact page on our website, and we hope to call you a friend and member this year!